I AM POGAYS LORD CHRISTER TAN AND JAMES HARVY CASTRO


I Am PoGay Lord Christer 'LORD' Tan, 28 years old, stands 5'9" is from Cebu.  His hobbies include singing, modeling, dancing and playing online games.


VIDEO: LORD CHRISTER TAN DURING I AM POGAY COMPETITION

---------------------------

I Am PoGay James Harvey 'VEY' Castro, 18 years old, stands 5'8", loves singing, dancing, listening to music, is from Caloocan City.


VIDEO: JAMES HARVEY CASTRO DURING I AM POGAY COMPETITION

Both Lord Christer Tan and James Harvey Castro came out as winners and will return on Saturday, February 15, 2014 for the weekly elimination round.
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title I AM POGAYS LORD CHRISTER TAN AND JAMES HARVY CASTRO . You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-am-pogays-lord-christer-tan-and-james.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 14, 2014

Comments "I AM POGAYS LORD CHRISTER TAN AND JAMES HARVY CASTRO "

Post a Comment