I AM POGAY WINNERS DARENN DELA CRUZ AND MAJOUR JOSE DELOS REYES


Darenn Dela Cruz and Majour Jose Delos Reyes are both winners during the daily elimination round of I Am Pogay on Monday, February 10, 2014.

I Am PoGay Darenn 'DA' Dela Cruz, 20 years old, stands 5'7", is from Novaliches, Quezon City.  His hobbies include singing, cooking, net surfing and dancing


WATCH THE VIDEO OF DARENN DURING THE 'I AM POGAY' COMPETITION


Also a winner is I Am PoGay Majour Jose 'JOHN' Delos Reyes, 23 years old, stands 5'6", from Cagayan de Oro City.  His hobbies include singing, drawing and costume designing.


WATCH THE VIDEO OF JOHN DURING THE 'I AM POGAY' COMPETITION

Both Delos Reyes and Dela Cruz will move on to the weekly finals on Saturday, February 15, 2014.
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title I AM POGAY WINNERS DARENN DELA CRUZ AND MAJOUR JOSE DELOS REYES. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-am-pogay-winners-darenn-dela-cruz-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, February 10, 2014

Comments "I AM POGAY WINNERS DARENN DELA CRUZ AND MAJOUR JOSE DELOS REYES"

Post a Comment