EPEY HERHER WINS THAT'S MY TOMBOY


April Mariz "Epey" Herher was named  the first grand winner of It's Showtime's "That's My Tomboy" grand finals held on Saturday February 1, 2014.  Herher bested other 38 equally goodllooking contestants and brought home the grand prize of P300.00.  Epey also won the "BEST IN T-BOOM STYLE."

CLICK HERE FOR THE "THAT'S MY TOMBOY" COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS

For Epey, success is measured by being person for others, by making selfless sacrifices to make other people happy.


In her About page on Facebook, she said she's proud to be a lesbian.

Biography: My name is April Mariz Herher, known to most as Epey Herher. I am a Filipino, an artist, a singer, a songwriter, a rapper, a friend, a lover, a sinner, a saint. Yohohohohohoho. ^_____________^ Among other things, I am a lesbian and I am proud to be one.

WATCH HERHER PERFORMS NICKI MINAJ's "SUPER BASS"
Also visit her Youtube Channel for more of her videos.
You have read this articleThats My Tomboy with the title EPEY HERHER WINS THAT'S MY TOMBOY. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/epey-herher-wins-that-my-tomboy.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, February 1, 2014

Comments "EPEY HERHER WINS THAT'S MY TOMBOY"

Post a Comment