I AM POGAY WINNERS RODRIGO RODRIGUEZ AND MELBETH BELEN


Rodrigo 'RR' Rodriguez and Melbeth 'Macky' Belen are both winners of It's Showtime's "I Am Pogay" on February 11, 2014.

I Am PoGay Rodrigo 'RR' Rodriguez who loves dancing, malling and hanging-out with friends is from Malate, Manila.  He is 25 years old and stands 5'7".


WATCH RODRIGO 'RR' RODRIGUEZ ON 'I AM POGAY'

-------------

I Am PoGay Melbeth 'MACKY' Belen, 25 years old, stands 5'11", is from Siniloan, Laguna.  Aside from watching horror movies as his hobbies, Macky also loves to sing and play volleyball.


WATCH MELBETH MACKY BELEN ON 'I AM POGAY'

Both Rodrigo 'RR' Rodriguez and Melbeth 'Macky' Belen, together with Monday's winners, will come back on Saturday, February 15, 2014 to complete in the weekly finals.
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title I AM POGAY WINNERS RODRIGO RODRIGUEZ AND MELBETH BELEN. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-am-pogay-winners-rodrigo-rodriguez.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Comments "I AM POGAY WINNERS RODRIGO RODRIGUEZ AND MELBETH BELEN"

Post a Comment