HOW TO PROPERLY GROOM EYEBROWS FOR MEN


I never really thought of grooming my eyebrows.  First, I don't know if men should groom their eyebrows.  Second, If I'm gonna have to do it, I don't know how.

I have seen women with ridiculously looking eyebrows countless of times, and a few men too.  Maybe because not too many men do it.

Sometimes, when I look at my eyebrows, I feel that I need to, but I am more scared of how it is going to look after.


Here's an 'instructional video' i found on youtube on how to properly groom eyebrows.  It shows where the eyebrows should starts and ends.  It also shows where the eyebrows should arch. 


After watching the video, I thought grooming eyebrows seems so simple and easy, but just like most "How To's," it is easier to look at than actually doing it.
You have read this articlePersonal Care with the title HOW TO PROPERLY GROOM EYEBROWS FOR MEN. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-properly-groom-eyebrows-for-men.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, February 20, 2014

Comments "HOW TO PROPERLY GROOM EYEBROWS FOR MEN"

Post a Comment