I AM POGAY WINNERS KRISTIAN AGRIE ALCANTARA AND ANTHONY DE GUZMAN


Anthony 'TONIO' De Guzman and Kristian Agrie 'KRIS' Alcantara are "I Am Pogay" winners on It's Showtime, February 20 and 21, 2014

Thursday, February 20, "I Am Pogay" winner Anthony 'TONIO' De Guzman, 29 years old, 5'9", is from Tondo, Manila.  Tonio's hobbies include singing, cooking, chatting and surfing the net.


WATCH I AM POGAY ANTHONY TONIO DE GUZMAN

Bested by Tonio is I Am PoGay Fernando 'JR' Anislag, Jr., 19 years old, 5'6", from Olongapo City.

WATCH I AM POGAY FERNANDO JR ANISLAG JR

--- FRIDAY---

Friday, February 21, I Am PoGay winner Kristian Agrie 'KRIS' Alcantara, 27 years old, 5'7", si from Urdaneta City, Pangasinan.  Kris' hobbies include surfing the net, hanging out with friends and malling.


WATCH I AM POGAY KRISTIAN AGRIE KRIS ALCANTARA

Bested by Kris is I Am PoGay Khristopher Russel 'TOPER' Yasis, 21 years old, 5'10", from Quezon City.

WATCH I AM POGAY KHRISTOPHER RUSSEL TOPER YASIS

Both Kristian Agrie Alcantara and Anthony de Guzman will compete in the weekly finals today February 22, 2014.  Other weekly finalists are Myronne 'Ron' Tupan, Carlito 'Carl' Rosadoño, Christian 'Tian' Lacsamana and Joash Gelbert 'Josh' Lorenzo.
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title I AM POGAY WINNERS KRISTIAN AGRIE ALCANTARA AND ANTHONY DE GUZMAN. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-am-pogay-winners-kristian-agrie.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 21, 2014

Comments "I AM POGAY WINNERS KRISTIAN AGRIE ALCANTARA AND ANTHONY DE GUZMAN"

Post a Comment