I AM POGAY MYRONNE TUPAN AND CARLITO ROSADOÑO, JR.


At last, It's Showtime's "I Am Pogay" competition have certified "pogay" contestants.  Yesterday's contestants were the ones I was expecting to compete, the certified 'pa-men' and not the 'pa-girls.'  I am happy that they both win and hoping to see both of them in the grand finals.

Myronne 'Ron' Tupan and Carlito 'Carl' Rosadoño both winners of the daily elimination round of "I Am Pogay" yesterday, February 17, 2014.


I Am PoGay Myronne Ray 'RON' Tupan, 23 years old, 5'7", who loves singing and watching foreign action movies, is from Villamor Airbase, Pasay City.

WATCH MYRONNE 'RON' TUPAN

--------------------

I Am PoGay Carlito 'CARL' Rosadiño Jr., 28 years old, stands 5'9", is from Tondo, Manila.  His hobbies include cooking, dancing, swimming, internet surfing and going out.


WATCH CARLITO CARL ROSADOÑO

Both of them will return on Saturday, February 22, to compete in the weekly elimination round.
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title I AM POGAY MYRONNE TUPAN AND CARLITO ROSADOÑO, JR.. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-am-pogay-myronne-tupan-and-carlito.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, February 17, 2014

Comments "I AM POGAY MYRONNE TUPAN AND CARLITO ROSADOÑO, JR."

Post a Comment