I AM POGAY FOURTH WEEKLY FINAL WINNERS CHRISTIAN LACSAMANA AND KRISTIAN AGRIE ALCANTARA


I Am Pogay Christian 'TIAN' Lacsamana and Kristian Agrie 'KRIS' Alcantara will move on to the grand finals after winning the weekly finals of It's Showtime's "I Am Pogay" competition.  Tian and Kris bested four other weekly finalists, Carlito 'CARL' Rosadiño Jr., Myronne Ray 'RON' Tupan, Joash Gelbert 'JOSH' Lorenzo and Anthony 'TONIO' De Guzman.


WATCH CHRISTIAN 'TIAN' LACSAMANA

WATCH KRISTIAN AGRIE 'KRIS' ALCANTARA


My favorite Carlito 'CARL' Rosadiño Jr. didn't make it.  I just hope that he will be invited (if there is) in the wildcard competition.


Another favorite that failed to get the nod of the judges is Myronne Ray 'RON' Tupan, sigh!


Watch the rest of the weekly finalists, Joash Gelbert 'JOSH' Lorenzo and Anthony 'TONIO' De Guzman




Christian 'TIAN' Lacsamana and Kristian Agrie 'KRIS' Alcantara will return to compete in the yet to be scheduled 'I Am Pogay' grand finals.
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title I AM POGAY FOURTH WEEKLY FINAL WINNERS CHRISTIAN LACSAMANA AND KRISTIAN AGRIE ALCANTARA. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-am-pogay-fourth-weekly-final-winners.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, February 23, 2014

Comments "I AM POGAY FOURTH WEEKLY FINAL WINNERS CHRISTIAN LACSAMANA AND KRISTIAN AGRIE ALCANTARA"

Post a Comment