EDMER "FRANCIS" TAMO WINS I AM POGAY


Edmer "Francis" Tamo, 33 years old, stands 5'5", from Baguio City, wins "I Am Pogay" daily elimination round on February 5, 2014.  Francis who loves dancing, singing, bar hopping and watching sci-fi and horror movies will return on Saturday February 8, 2014 to compete for the "I Am Pogay" weekly finals.


Watch Edmer "Francis" Tamo's introduction, talent and Q&A portion.

The other contestant, Francis "Leo" Monterola, 22 years old, stands 5'8", is from Quezon City.  Leo loves swimming, internet gaming, playing badminton, Quezon City.


Watch Francis "Leo" Monterola's introduction, talent and Q&A portion.
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title EDMER "FRANCIS" TAMO WINS I AM POGAY. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/02/edmer-tamo-wins-i-am-pogay.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Comments "EDMER "FRANCIS" TAMO WINS I AM POGAY"

Post a Comment