Rummikub

I love playing board games, but my darling husband doesn't. So when my kiddo comes home from college for visits, we play our favorite game--Rummikub. It's kind of like Gin Rummy, but with tiles instead of cards. You have to create sets of the same number in different colors, or runs of sequential numbers in the same color. First one to get rid of all their tiles wins. And Parrish has mad Rummikub skillz, let me tell you. She is hard to beat. While she was home on this trip, we spent hours playing this game. I think I beat her maybe 6 times to her 2 dozen wins!



You have read this articleGames / Home Life / Parrish with the title Rummikub. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/01/rummikub.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, January 3, 2010

Comments "Rummikub"

Post a Comment