It's A Brand New Year

And I have decided that keeping up with both a personal and a professional blog is just not working for me. So I am combining the two here, and see if this works better for me.

So to start the new year, Kelly made breakfast for us this morning. Scrambled eggs with bell peppers & onions, and bacon and toast. Yummy!

Then we (and by we, I mean Kelly) installed the new TV he gave me for Christmas. This was a huge project that required cutting into the drywall to check for stud locations and make adjustments as necessary. Now I have my 47" LCD on a bracket the swivels and tilts, so you can view it from anywhere in the room! I love my new TV. Thanks, honey!



You have read this articleHome Life with the title It's A Brand New Year. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/01/it-brand-new-year.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, January 1, 2010

Comments "It's A Brand New Year"

Post a Comment