Imaging USA!

I attended my first Imaging USA tradeshow today. This is part of Professional Photographers of America's annual conference. It's held in a different city each year, and this year was Nashville! There were hundreds of vendors there, from labs, to props, to packaging, to frames... so much to see. Not to mention the amazing photographic works entered into competition! Gosh there are a lot of talented photographers out there!

I wasn't sure until this morning that I would be able to make it, what with the snow we had a few days ago. Our area still has some sticking around, since we have so many trees keeping the sun out. But fortunately, the roads were clear enough for me to get out. I met Rebekah at her house, and we drove over to Opryland together. We enjoyed it, but were so tired by the time we left.






You have read this articleBusiness / Convention / Imaging USA / PPA / Tradeshow with the title Imaging USA!. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/01/imaging-usa.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, January 10, 2010

Comments "Imaging USA!"

Post a Comment