TEEN WOLF HOTTIE TYLER POSEY TO GET MARRIED


‘Teen Wolf’ hottie Tyler Posey who got engaged July of last year with Seana Gorlick will get married this fall.  While they are still young, both are 22, they have been dating since high school.


“I’ve known her since I was 11 and been in love with her since I was 12. I’m so inspired by her. I think she’s the coolest, most raddest person ever. She’s so nice and so cute.

“I’ve been wanting to ask her to marry me for years now and I finally did it. It’s everything I’ve wanted to do. I finally feel like myself,” said Posey.  More on this story here.


More photos of Tyler Posey here and here.

You have read this articleTyler Posey with the title TEEN WOLF HOTTIE TYLER POSEY TO GET MARRIED. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/01/teen-wolf-hottie-tyler-posey-to-get.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Comments "TEEN WOLF HOTTIE TYLER POSEY TO GET MARRIED"

Post a Comment