FIRST 'I AM POGAY' WINNERS DENNISHON BRYAN REYES JAVIER AND ERIMAR ORTIGAS


Dennishon Bryan Reyes Javier and Erimar Ortigas are the first two contestants and winners of 'I Am Pogay,' on Saturday, January 18, 2014.  'I Am Pogay' is a new segment of ABS-CBN's noontime show "It's Showtime."  The contest features good looking gay men who are out and proud and still act and dress up like real men.

Dennishon Bryan Reyes Javier, 23-year-old, who's parents are in Dubai and didn't know that he's gay.  He outed himself on national television via It's showtime's 'I Am Pogay.'

Erimar Ortigas, 29-year-old BPO manager.  He was also the Philippines' representative during Mr. Gay World where he finished in the Top 10.

VIDEO | DENNISHON BRYAN REYES JAVIER 'I AM POGAY' INTRODUCTION

VIDEO | ERIMAR ORTIGAS 'I AM POGAY' INTRODUCTION

VIDEO | DENNISHON BRYAN REYES JAVIER 'I AM POGAY' TALENT SHOWCASE

VIDEO | ERIMAR ORTIGAS 'I AM POGAY' TALENT SHOWCASE
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title FIRST 'I AM POGAY' WINNERS DENNISHON BRYAN REYES JAVIER AND ERIMAR ORTIGAS. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/01/first-am-pogay-winners-dennishon-bryan.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, January 17, 2014

Comments "FIRST 'I AM POGAY' WINNERS DENNISHON BRYAN REYES JAVIER AND ERIMAR ORTIGAS"

Post a Comment