JOFFREY LONTOC WINS "I AM POGAY"


Joffrey Lontoc, 26 years old, from Pasig City was named winner of "I Am Pogay" on Tuesday, January 22, 2014.  Joffrey bested Ronald M. Malaluan-Whittington from The Forth, Taguig City.

It's sad that this time I wanted it to be a tie but it didn't happened.  I cannot complain that Joffrey won because he deserved it.  It's just that Ronald is way better than those who won in the previous days.  The judges should have given him a chance to compete in the weekly finals.

Ronald Malaluan

Ronald Malaluan

JOFFREY LONTOC INTODUCTION VIDEO

JOFFREY LONTOC INTERVIEW PORTION

RONALD MALALUAN INTODUCTION VIDEO

RONALD MALALUAN INTERVIEW PORTION
You have read this articleI Am Pogay with the title JOFFREY LONTOC WINS "I AM POGAY". You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/01/joffrey-lontoc-wins-am-pogay.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Comments "JOFFREY LONTOC WINS "I AM POGAY""

Post a Comment