New Mexico

I recently returned from a trip to New Mexico. I went to do some one-on-one mentoring for another photographer who is just getting her business really up and and running. But in addition to the 2 days of mentoring, we added 6 days of hanging out and having fun. Which for photographers means we logged a lot of hours in her Suburban, foregoing food, sleep, and family in the pursuit of photographs. We covered pretty much all of south-central New Mexico, from El Paso, TX, to Ruidoso, Roswell, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Alamagordo, and White Sands. Like I said, we logged a LOT of miles/hours in her Suburban!

But oh, was it worth it! We found charming little chapels, wild Mustangs, snow-capped mountains, sculpted canyons, beautiful flowers, snowy egrets, windmills, cemeteries, markets, and even managed to attend the Gathering of Nations Pow Wow!

I returned home exhausted and satisfied.

Here are some of my favorite images, and more are on Facebook. Soon, I hope to have the images for sale on my website.

Enjoy!















You have read this articleDesert / Horses / Mountains / Native Americans / New Mexico / Personal / Pow Wow / Travel with the title New Mexico. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-mexico.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, April 30, 2010

Comments "New Mexico"

Post a Comment