The Rebmann Family | Hawaii Portrait Photography

Another belated post I'm afraid! I'm delighted to say this year is becoming a very busy one, and I am slowly catching up. I'm REALLY looking forward to blogging more from the many fun and fantastic portrait session and weddings I have had the pleasure of shooting thus far this year.

This family portrait session was MUCH larger than the usual sessions I photograph. When Laura contacted me about perhaps photographing her family, we created a special package to accommodate her needs. Her parents and siblings were coming for a visit and they really wanted to a memento for the occasion. What better way to keep a memory than through photography? :o)

Enjoy the photos!

Cheers!
B.

Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait PhotographyHawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait PhotographyHawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
You have read this articlefamily portraits / Portraits with the title The Rebmann Family | Hawaii Portrait Photography. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/04/rebmann-family-hawaii-portrait.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, April 4, 2010

Comments "The Rebmann Family | Hawaii Portrait Photography"

Post a Comment