Shannon + Jason | Hawaii wedding photography snapshot

Sometimes when I am shooting a wedding, I spy with my little eye and imagine in my mind's eye a setting that I know will work with a certain artistic style. It does not happen all the time - but I saw the opportunity at Shannon and Jason's wedding and they were kind enough to humor me.

I had asked them to hang out in some flowering weeds next to the golf course green, and by their expressions they looked a little doubtful of my motives. But all was dandy after I showed them one of the images on my camera. And after I did some creative processing, I hope they like the image even more. I could not decide between the color version and the vintage so I'm posting both. *sigh* Isn't love grand?!?

Cheers!
B.

P.S. Be sure to check back again as I'll eventually be posting more from their intimate wedding. What?!? You want to have a peek at one more? Oh alright - have a looksie on the Terra Photography Facebook page. :o)

Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
You have read this articleWeddings with the title Shannon + Jason | Hawaii wedding photography snapshot. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/11/shannon-jason-hawaii-wedding.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Comments "Shannon + Jason | Hawaii wedding photography snapshot"

Post a Comment