Mahalo, Merci, Gracias - Thanks!

Hawaii Landscape Photography

It is hard to believe that 2009 is almost over, and that 2010 is just around the corner. With the holidays upon us, it is often the time that many of us take time out of our busy schedules to truly appreciate and be thankful for the many blessings we have. Thus I want to take this opportunity to thank all my past clients for allowing me to document such wonderful, amazing, and precious memories.

I know many photographers post their favs from the previous year at the start of the new year, but there are so many that I love that it would be too hard to choose. Therefore I am going to let you choose!

So calling all my past clients....from way back when through October 2009, send me an email describing your favorite Terra Photography photo (e.g. file name) from your portrait session or wedding by 11 PM HST, Monday, November 23, 2009. I'll post them on Thanksgiving Day (Nov 26th) through Dec 4th and let the readers choose which one is their fav. The winner will be announced on Monday, Dec 7th and will receive a 16x24 gallery canvas wrap of the winning photograph.

Cheers!
B.

You have read this articlePortraits / specials / Weddings with the title Mahalo, Merci, Gracias - Thanks!. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/11/mahalo-merci-gracias-thanks.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, November 13, 2009

Comments "Mahalo, Merci, Gracias - Thanks!"

Post a Comment