Yoli + Christian {sneak preview pt.1}

When: September 2009
Where: Oahu, HI
What: Engagement Portrait Session

Holy cow, Batman!

Yeah, that is one of the many thoughts that went through my head as I photographed Yolanda (a.k.a. Yoli) and Christian during their recent engagement session. When Yoli and I had emailed back and forth about scheduling an engagement session before their wedding, she mentioned that her and Christian are rock climbers so wanted to have part of their session around that theme. I'm thinking 'sounds good'! I'm always up for something new, but little did I know that they would take me to an actual rock climbing spot here on the island and "hang out".

They of course were happy campers and right in their element, but I have to admit I am a tad afraid of heights (o.k. maybe just a bit more than a tad) so photographing them while leaning over the side of a cliff was quite the adventure. :o) But after all is said and done, I would not hesitate to do it again in a New York minute!

Check out the teaser photos of their high flying love below - I'm so lucky to be photographing their wedding this weekend which I'm sure will be as much fun and exciting as their portrait session.

Cheers!
B.

Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
You have read this articleengagement / Portraits with the title Yoli + Christian {sneak preview pt.1}. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/09/yoli-christian-sneak-preview-pt1.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Comments "Yoli + Christian {sneak preview pt.1}"

Post a Comment