A Splash of Color and Creativity

I know many destination brides enjoy DIY projects to flex their creative muscles and make their wedding a little more personal - as well as to help stay within their budget. Hence let me introduce Christie as one of those gals!

Christie and Daryl booked me to photograph their 2010 destination wedding (I also photographed a hot engagement session of them earlier this year), and so Christie sent me a copy of the DIY invite she created. Love the individual touches like her logo on the popular boarding pass theme, and her colors really POP! Thus I decided to share the love and show a little tease of their invites...be sure to watch the rest of the "peep show" on my Facebook page. ;o)

Cheers!
B.

Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
You have read this articlestock images / wedding planning / Weddings with the title A Splash of Color and Creativity. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/09/splash-of-color-and-creativity.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, September 28, 2009

Comments "A Splash of Color and Creativity"

Post a Comment