A Girl in the Square (town square that is)

Wow, it's been a little while since I blogged, because I have been having trouble with bandwidth issues. Anyway, that's all resolved, and now I can share what I have been up to!

These gorgeous photographs were taken a couple of weeks ago, in a session that simply rocked. Everything just fell into place and it was fantastic! The weather was unseasonably cool and dry for the south in August--it was only 86 degrees with the humidity hovering in the 65% range. Considering it's usually 98 degrees with the suffocating humidity closer to 80%, this was blissful! The lighting was perfect--just overcast enough that the sky was like a giant softbox. And the location was fantastic, as was the wardrobe and the model.

I hope you enjoy these, and I will have more to share in the next couple of days!






You have read this article with the title A Girl in the Square (town square that is). You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2008/08/girl-in-square-town-square-that-is.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Thursday, August 21, 2008

Comments "A Girl in the Square (town square that is)"

Post a Comment