On top of the world...

This past Saturday, my very brave and very hyper husband went rock climbing with his friend, Jerrold. I am terrified of heights, and dreadfully out of shape, so I went shopping instead. But Kelly took along my trust little Canon Elph, and Jerrold was kind enough to take some shots as Kelly took the challenge and climbed to the top of that mountain!


Here is the view from the top, where they secured their lines.


Here's my daring husband, about half way up...



And he made it! He was filled with a sense of accomplishment, and a serious adrenaline rush, but said he felt every one of his 40 years!


Better him than me. Even when I was in great shape, I still didn't have enough upper body strength to pull myself up the side of a mountain!
You have read this articlePersonal with the title On top of the world.... You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2007/03/on-top-of-world.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, March 26, 2007

Comments "On top of the world..."

Post a Comment