A little vent this morning...

OK, I know I am not the greatest photographer in the world. I have many photographers whose work I admire, and I strive to learn from. I respect them. I have never been jealous of another photographer's work. I only try to figure out how to achieve similar results in my own work.

So I get really ticked off when a newbie asks for advice, and then tells me I'm rude, disrespectful, and jealous when I give her the advice she asked for! If all you want is Attaboys, then don't ask for anything else. Don't ask for advice or constructive criticism. Because you know what? People might actually give it to you!

OK, vent over. Time to go shopping!
You have read this article with the title A little vent this morning.... You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2007/03/little-vent-this-morning.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, March 24, 2007

Comments "A little vent this morning..."

Post a Comment