That perfect tree

It is on Padden Parkway in Vancouver, by Costco. (Yes, I am a Costco shopper, any mother of boys will testify, no such thing as too much food!)


Back to the tree, it is on a vacant lot and it is so majestic, such a perfect creation of nature. I am dreading every time, that next time i come this way, it will be gone... road building has started, I am sure before too long another strip mall or apartment complex will pop up. I had to stop and and take photos of it, so when the day arrives, it will not be completely gone.. I will have my photos !
You have read this article with the title That perfect tree. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/11/that-perfect-tree.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, November 26, 2010

Comments "That perfect tree"

Post a Comment