It's Finally Finished!!!

After months and months of planning and work and spending money...my new home office and craft room is finished!

After Parrish announced that she was not moving back here after she finished college, we decided that space was too precious around here to waste it on a room that was only used for two weeks at Christmas and a month in the summer. So Parrish's bedroom is now my office.

No matter how much planning went into it, there are still some things that aren't exactly as I would like, but I haven't been able to figure out a better solution at this time--like where my printer and scanner are located. And my craft desk is a bit too small, but nothing any bigger will fit. And I'm not thrilled with the filing drawers--they are made for 12x12 scrapbook paper, not my business files. Also, we plan to replace the ceiling light fixture with a fan now that I have experienced how warm the computer equipment and lights make the room.

But overall, I am very pleased with the results, and I really enjoy spending time in this room!


































You have read this articleArt / Business / Decorating / Home Life / Personal with the title It's Finally Finished!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/02/it-finally-finished.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Comments "It's Finally Finished!!!"

Post a Comment