Back from New Mexico!

New Mexico horse

Well I am finally back from my wonderful trip to New Mexico. Santa Fe was fantastic - of course! The workshop was amazing, and I was fortunate enough to make some new friends during my travels.

I'm slowly catching up on processing and posting photographs from June - July, so many thanks for your patience! Clients should be seeing some new images posted soon in your galleries, and for the blog readers you'll eventually be seeing some more shots I took while on my travels.

Did I mention how awesome my trip was?? ;o)

Cheers!
B.

You have read this articlenature / Pets / stock images / Travel with the title Back from New Mexico!. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/08/back-from-new-mexico.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Thursday, August 13, 2009

Comments "Back from New Mexico!"

Post a Comment