Whitney + Chris {sneak preview}

When: July 2009
Where: Windward, Oahu
What: Intimate Hawaii Wedding

This wedding was a first for me - my first sunrise wedding! And I owe Mother Nature a big favor since she paused the rain that morning for a beautiful sunrise in honor of Whitney and Chris' intimate wedding.

What's one something special that I remember about their wedding? When I first arrived at the private estate Whitney's dad was rushing about putting together the last minute details on the lawn. By the smile on his face though I could tell he was nervous, but also very excited for his daughter and her special day.

More photographs from their intimate Hawaii wedding can be seen in their gallery on my Facebook page.

Cheers!
B.

Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
You have read this articleWeddings with the title Whitney + Chris {sneak preview}. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/07/whitney-chris-sneak-preview.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, July 31, 2009

Comments "Whitney + Chris {sneak preview}"

Post a Comment