If you wondered why I haven't gotten back to everyone...

I've been in Ireland! I had a fantastic time, fell in love with Ireland, and can't wait to go back. I took nearly 2,000 photographs, so there's no way I can share them all. But here's a bunch--I hope you enjoy them! If you have any questions about any of them, just leave a comment and I will respond.

Now, I am trying to get caught up on everything in my voicemail and my email while I was gone. For some reason, my iphone would NOT work over there, and I couldn't get to my phone, email, or voicemail the entire time I was gone. Please be patient, and I will get back to you.


















You have read this articleIreland / Personal / Travel with the title If you wondered why I haven't gotten back to everyone.... You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/06/if-you-wondered-why-i-haven-gotten-back.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, June 8, 2009

Comments "If you wondered why I haven't gotten back to everyone..."

Post a Comment