The latest scoops

Winter is our wet season here in Hawaii, and the last couple of days certainly have been that. Parts of the island got hit pretty hard with flooding, but I was lucky to just have my power knocked out for a bit.

Anyhows....I thought I would post a photo that reflects our lovely weather conditions of late. It's of Annie-belle (of course) and her sister after I had given them a bath a few days ago. Nothing like stinky wet dog - phew!

Also, if you have visited my web site lately, you will notice the new and improved look. whahooo!


Scottish terriers
You have read this article with the title The latest scoops. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2008/12/latest-scoops.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, December 13, 2008

Comments "The latest scoops"

Post a Comment