Time for Celebration

It has been a crazy busy last couple of weeks, so trying to catch up on the 'ol blog. As the title of this post implies, the busy-ness was of course a good thing!

First, I am excited to share that I have my second cover published! Last month Alaska Airlines contacted me about using one of my photos as the cover for their February issue of their in-flight magazine (they now have service to Oahu and Kauai). The photo may look familiar as it won the recent juried competition for the Allen-Tarleton Contest.

Second, I am proud to announce that my Scottie dog completed her first leg towards getting her obedience and rally titles this past weekend. It was also her 1st birthday. :o) Yep, as other doggie people can relate, I am a proud "mom". So of course I decided to post some "fun" photos from the trial below. (We had cupcakes to celebrate their b'day). The second Scottie dog (brindle in color) is Annie-belle's sister who passed her obedience trial as well.


terra2008week8

annie_bday2008sm

laurie_bdaysm2
You have read this articlePets / stock images with the title Time for Celebration. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2008/02/time-for-celebration.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Comments "Time for Celebration"

Post a Comment