Diane + Brett

Diane and Brett live in California and decided to have a destination wedding in Hawaii. The wedding ceremony was near the beautiful Waimanalo Beach, and I have to say their family are some of the friendliest people I have met. As always, I feel honored to have shared this special time with such wonderful people.

On a side note, I'm almost caught up with work so will be posting regularly again. This year though, I have decided to let the photographs speak for themselves so there will be less words and more images!

2008week3f

2008week3e

2008week3d

2008week3c

2008week3a

2008week3b
You have read this articleWeddings with the title Diane + Brett. You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2008/01/diane-brett.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, January 26, 2008

Comments "Diane + Brett"

Post a Comment