Going back to the archives...


The weather here has been downright depressing lately. Here it is the middle of April, when it's normally in the upper 70's, and it's 60 degrees! It's been cold for about a week now, and will continue to be cold for at least another week. They are saying we may even see some snow flurries tomorrow!

So needless to say, I haven't been out shooting much. In fact, I haven't picked up my camera in quite a while. So I went back through my archives for something to share, and found this gem from last August. This is my daughter, Parrish. She is a huge Audrey Hepburn fan, and loves the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". So she decided she wanted a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" style photo shoot. We have a Tiffany's store at the Green Hills mall, so we went there. Not the same as the street in New York, but we gave it a little more modern feel.


You have read this article with the title Going back to the archives.... You can bookmark this page URL https://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2007/04/going-back-to-archives.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, April 14, 2007

Comments "Going back to the archives..."

Post a Comment