And More Snow...

Wow. We've had more snow this winter than we have for the past 8 years combined, I think. Not that I am complaining--I LOVE snow. But it's surprising, to say the least. Snow has become a rare occurrence around here in the past 15 years. So every time it does snow, you can bet I am outside with my camera. I wish I could get photos of areas other than my own immediate neighborhood, but the streets are impassable around here. So if I can't get there on foot, I don't get there.




You have read this articleHome Life / Kingston Springs / Landscapes / Snow / Tennessee / Winter with the title And More Snow.... You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-more-snow.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, February 15, 2010

Comments "And More Snow..."

Post a Comment