Wow, it's been a long time since I updated my blog, and for that, I apologize. First, I got really sick with two nasty ear infections and a sinus infection that just wouldn't go away. I had shots and antibiotics and decongestants and the whole bit. After several weeks, I finally started feeling better again. Then I had Lasik surgery on my eyes and took a few days off from the computer.

So if you were waiting on me for anything, I'm still playing catch-up. Hopefully it won't be long before everything is back on track!

I hope you are all enjoying this weekend. It was a rare snowfall here in Kingston Springs. Apparently areas south of us, like Columbia, Murfreesboro, and Pulaski all got about 6 inches of the fluffy white stuff, but we only got a little over an inch here. I love snow, so I am dissappointed we didn't get more! Kelly is baking Rosemary bread, I am updating blogs and Facebook, and the cats are snoozing. It's a lovely weekend! Thought I would share a few snapshots I took this morning before the snow melted.

Oh, and a shout out to my wonderful mom, who is 71 years old today--Happy Birthday, Mom!
You have read this articlePersonal with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/03/wow-its-been-long-time-since-i-updated.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, March 1, 2009

Comments " "

Post a Comment