The Covington Family v.2 {sneak preview}

When: February 2009
Where: Ko Olina Beach Villas, Hawaii
What: Family Portrait Session

The Covingtons were recently back vacationing in Hawaii, and I was delighted when they asked me to photograph them again. I had the pleasure of photographing them during their stay in 2007, so you may recognize them from this post.

I know I mentioned this before, but I am always amazed at how much kids change and grow up in a relatively short amount of time. Mind you, I had not seen Fisher and Adler in about 1.5 years, but they are truly starting to become little ladies. (This is besides the point of them being cute as can be, which of course runs in the family! lol). I think one of my top favs from the photos below is of the two of them hugging on the beach. I hope when they are grown up with their own children that they look at that photo and enjoy a happy childhood memory of their holiday while in Hawaii!

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography

Hawaii family Portrait Photography
You have read this articlefamily portraits / Portraits with the title The Covington Family v.2 {sneak preview}. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/03/covington-family-v2-sneak-preview.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Comments "The Covington Family v.2 {sneak preview}"

Post a Comment