A Whole New Look!

Well, as you can see, I have updated my blog with a whole new look. This is one of several new things in the works. Hopefully, I will have more announcements in the next week or so...things have been very hectic, with deadlines piling up...But I can finally see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel on several projects, so that's gratifying.

I hope you will let me know what you think of the new design. My website will also be revamped soon, I hope.

I haven't shot anything new this week, so I've ventured into the archives for an image to post...This is one of my daughter and my niece on our recent trip to Florida. What better way to spend a hot summer afternoon...




You have read this article with the title A Whole New Look!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2007/07/whole-new-look.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Comments "A Whole New Look!"

Post a Comment