Introducing Aulscot Surf's Up!

Here are photos of the other reason I have been busy lately! After the passing of my Scottie Dog, Merlin, in February I was not sure when or if I would feel up to adopting another one. (I was not even sure I would find another one here in Hawaii as I had been looking out for any Scottie rescues for the last 2 years and have seen none). But recently I had the luck and good fortune to meet at an Earth Dog Day event another Scottie who captured my heart and so we adopted each other. ;o) She had already been named "Annie" by her breeder; so I suppose between the two of us, we are double the trouble!

For those on the Mainland who have Scottie Dogs and are interested in adopting another, please consider one from Scottie Kingdom Rescue, Inc.
You have read this articlePets / Portraits with the title Introducing Aulscot Surf's Up!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2007/07/introducing-aulscot-surf-up.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, July 1, 2007

Comments "Introducing Aulscot Surf's Up!"

Post a Comment