Well, I have joined a few more photographers' forums. Over at ILP (I Love Photography), I have joined a group that reads each other's blogs. So that means I actually have to update mine more than 3 times a year! OF course, that means I have to find something to blog about...

OK, plans are moving forward on my new business venture. My friend and colleague, Rebekah and I are joining up to form a new company called Pope & Schwartz Photography. We specialize in contemporary school portraits for day cares, mother's day out programs, pre-schools, home school groups, and small private schools. Not your typical school photo, though! Here are a few examples...If you are interested in having us photograph your school group, you can contact us through www.barbieschwartz.com or rebekahpope.com.







You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2007/03/well-i-have-joined-few-more.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Comments " "

Post a Comment