M2M | 10 PICK-UP LINES FOR HIM

Can I get a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

Does Levi's pay you for wearing those and looking that good?

Do you eat lots of Lucky Charms? Because you look magically delicious.

Why do you have to be so damn fine every single day? Can't you take a break and let me concentrate on something else for a change?

Excuse me, do you have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.

I tried to find the perfect line to make you mine, but after searching all I could come up with was this look in my eyes and your hand in mine, and the words, will you be mine?

Hey baby, want to play fireman? We can stop,drop, and roll.

I lost my teddy bear... can I sleep with you?

Have sex with me and I promise never to talk to you again!

Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you.
You have read this articlePick-Up Lines with the title M2M | 10 PICK-UP LINES FOR HIM. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2014/01/m2m-10-pick-up-lines-for-him.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Comments "M2M | 10 PICK-UP LINES FOR HIM"

Post a Comment