A Quick Trip to Memphis--Day 2

Today was so suffocatingly hot that we could barely go outside. The humidity was like 90%, and it was about 97 degrees. Plus, we had thunderstorms. Steamy.

But after the storms cleared, I took Kendall and Jax outside to grab a few pictures of them. Just some casual, summer stuff. I processed some of them using Flora Bella's Spring actions.






I also snapped a few photos of the neighbor's spectacular backyard--including my favorite Stargazer Lilies.



I had to head back home right after an early dinner, and right around Jackson, TN, I caught this spectacular sunset--which I shot while holding my camera over my shoulder, driving down the interstate, not even looking to see where it was aimed.

You have read this articleBusiness / Family / Personal / Portraits / Travel / Vintage Processing with the title A Quick Trip to Memphis--Day 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2010/06/quick-trip-to-memphis-day-2.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, June 26, 2010

Comments "A Quick Trip to Memphis--Day 2"

Post a Comment