Carter

It's that hectic, busy time of year again, and it makes keeping up with the blog more difficult. I've been busy photographing all the pre-school kids and will share some of those in a few weeks. But yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing baby Carter!

Carter is the third child of my friends Robert + Wendy, and I spent several hours at their home yesterday. Carter is just 8 days old and so sweet and snugly! I loved getting my baby fix.

Robert and Wendy--thanks for sharing Carter with me. And I really enjoyed getting a chance to catch up with you guys, too. Hope we see you again soon!












You have read this articlePortraits with the title Carter. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/10/carter.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, October 4, 2009

Comments "Carter"

Post a Comment