Scottie Dog vs. the...

weeds. So far the score is:

Annie-belle: 0
weeds: 2

Don't you just love naughty Scotties?! I'm finally starting to catch up from a busy March, so will be blogging like a mad woman over the next couple of months. Hmmmm since spring is in the air AND I'm sporting a new blog design (btw how do ya like it?), I think it may be time to run a special....stay tuned!

My Naughty Scottie Dog
My Naughty Scottie Dog
The Notorious Naughty Scottie Gang
Gotta love this mug shot after the "crime" took place. :o)
You have read this articlePets / stock images with the title Scottie Dog vs. the.... You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2009/04/scottie-dog-vs.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, April 19, 2009

Comments "Scottie Dog vs. the..."

Post a Comment