The Newton Family {Teaser Preview}

When: November 2008
Where: East Oahu
What:Family Portrait Session

This is the first of what I am planning to be a "blog-a-thon" over the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for photos from a few weddings, family portraits, and some photos from my mini-holiday in California. AND of course some photographs of Annie-belle my Scottie dog....I'm past due on posting some fun shots of her also! ;o)

Sarah was a referral from another client I photographed recently, and I have to say I was pretty excited when she said she was interested in having more of a Western feel to her photo session. Don't get me wrong, I love photographing at the beach, but it is nice to flex your creative muscles in a different way once in a while. Better than the location though was their carefree and relaxed attitude. I think their daughter, Maddie (yep, another one!), enjoyed telling me all about the horses, flowers, and everything else she saw. She was pretty articulate for a lass of her age. :o)

BTW, the last image of her was caught as we were leaving the stables...truly a candid moment and perhaps my fav from the day.

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography

Hawaii Family Portrait Photography
You have read this articlefamily portraits / Portraits with the title The Newton Family {Teaser Preview}. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2008/11/newton-family-teaser-preview.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, November 17, 2008

Comments "The Newton Family {Teaser Preview}"

Post a Comment