Doggie-o-graphy: Fine Art Portraits of K9s

Okay - I admit it...I'm a dog person. ;o) Besides photographing portraits of people, I very much enjoy taking fine art, lifestyle portraits of dogs that reflect their unique personalities. This week I thought I would share some samples of my latest "dog-o-graphy".


Fine art Scottie Dog photograph

Fine art Dog Photograph

Fine art Dog Photograph

Fine art Dog Photograph

Fine art Scottie Dog photograph

Fine art Scottie Dog photograph
You have read this articlePets / Portraits with the title Doggie-o-graphy: Fine Art Portraits of K9s. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2008/04/doggie-o-graphy-fine-art-portraits-of.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comments "Doggie-o-graphy: Fine Art Portraits of K9s"

Post a Comment