Family Gathering

I just returned from a big family gathering at my parents' lake house, celebrating my mom's birthday. I took almost 400 photos, but here are just a few of my favorites. My dad had fresh Maine lobsters and clams FedExed in overnight. Mom grew up on the coast of Maine and loves lobster and clams. There was also clam chowder, corn on the cob, potatoes, and sausage. We cooked it all outside and had a great time around the fire pit. I don't get to see my extended family that often, so it's always a treat. I am looking forward to the next gathering at my brother's lake house in Florida later in the spring.


















You have read this articlePersonal / Travel with the title Family Gathering. You can bookmark this page URL http://thehalflifeoflinoleum.blogspot.com/2008/03/family-gathering.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, March 3, 2008

Comments "Family Gathering"

Post a Comment